We’re looking for a Head of Talent to join our team at Gretel! The ideal candidate thrives in the fast paced, high-growth startup environment. This is a great opportunity to own the full life-cycle recruitment at Gretel. This role will be responsible for identifying and attracting top talent to Gretel. They will work closely with our team to develop creative sourcing strategies to generate a strong candidate pipeline, ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience, and provide guidance and insight on offers to ensure we on-board the best candidates available.
- Learn everything about Gretel and be able to tell a great story to our candidates
- Work with Hiring Managers to understand skillset needs and determine target profiles.
- Use creative sourcing methods to identify talent where others are not looking.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates, and make selection recommendations to Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate interviews and be the main point of contact for candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams. Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Guide pre/post interview discussions with the hiring teams to ensure alignment and attainment of hiring goals.
- Track all recruitment activities in Greenhouse
- 3-5 years of experience competing for talent in the developer focused software industry or/and SaaS space.
- Experience working in startups and building top-performing teams from scratch
- Proven success managing difficult searches, juggling competing priorities, and handling high requisition loads in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Must have strong communication skills, partnering skills, networking skills.
- Must be internally driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Comfortable taking initiative and ownership, but also team oriented and collaborative in working style.
- High integrity and a high degree of professionalism.