We are looking for a technical Product Manager with a passion for Privacy and developer-focused technology to help drive the growth of our company. This role requires a close working relationship on a day-to-day basis with our engineering team, a deep understanding of engineering concepts and translating them into use cases and customer stories is a must. You'll fit right in if you enjoy learning about the latest tech, excel at driving complex projects, and are excited about shaping the future of data and privacy.
If you're contemplating a career in product, it may be your calling if
- You're motivated by big, audacious goals
- You have an uncanny ability to identify core problems and articulate elegant solutions
- You’re obsessed with solving customer problems with the right product
- 5+ years of industry experience with min of 3+ years experience in PM role, and 2 years in a technical role (engineering, consulting, etc)
- Experienced with common project management tools such as the Atlassian product suite
- Experience with Data Engineering tools, Machine Learning techniques, training artificial intelligence models, and hands-on experience with developer notebooks such as jupyter or colab
Qualities we are looking for
- You're collaborative, inclusive, and a team player
- you're maniacal about solving customer problems
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're so organized and detail oriented that it's almost annoying
- You're a self-driven learner with exceptional work ethic
- You've spent time in the trenches as a software engineer, technical product manager, or other role that confers similar technical expertise
- You're looking for a unique opportunity to have an outsized impact on solving important problems in privacy, machine learning, AI, and data science
Day to day responsibilities
- Engage with customers to deeply understand their core problems.
- Work closely with engineering to define product requirements and deliver the right product capabilities to solve those problems
- Act as a subject matter expert on data and privacy engineering to enable go-to-market teams (sales, marketing, customer success, etc.)
- Work closely with the Developer Advocate, Solutions Engineers, and the community
Please come prepared to talk about 1 thing you like and 1 thing you think we should change about the Gretel product.