Gretel's mission is to automate privacy engineering. We enable developers, researchers, and scientists to quickly create safe versions of data that can be used for pre-production environments, machine learning workloads, and be shared across teams and organizations.
At Gretel you will be working on ways to make privacy engineering automated to people everywhere. You'll be building cutting edge technology to automate the process of synthetic data generation that is provably private using techniques like differential privacy.
Gretel is hiring exceptional individuals to join our sales team. In this role, you will be working with a highly differentiated product currently being introduced to the market to solve some of the largest data privacy problems developers are trying to solve. As a member of the sales team you should be able to follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the customer’s unique needs to clearly convey the value of Gretel privacy tools. If you are highly intelligent, hardworking, driven, passionate and highly coachable, this is an opportunity to join our team on a journey to build an iconic company.
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline while running an efficient sales process.
- Strategic research based outbound prospecting and lead qualification.
- Build, maintain and own specific relationships including existing relationships and aspirational contacts.
- Develop a deep comprehension of prospect’s business. Identify a robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (solution engineering, customer success, to create customer delight.
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency.
- Highly intelligent. High EQ. Self-aware, Coachable. Resourceful. Humble
- Entrepreneurial/Builder mindset. Strong communication skills.
- Has demonstrated success in closing business from a lead that was sourced through outbound prospecting.
- Experiencing selling complex technology where a “re-frame” around the problem statement was required to qualify and progress opportunities.
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets. Top 5% consistently over the last 3-5 years.
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboratively build a business case with prospects around identified pain with a direct tie to differentiated product capabilities. Can articulate business value of complex enterprise technology.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales process.
- Strong Discovery, Objection Handling, negotiating and Closing Skills.
- Experience working for an innovative high growth tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred).