This Solution Engineer will have support responsibilities, to extend investigation time and support coverage for our customers. This will be a split between Solution Engineering and Customer Success responsibilities, however this will vary based on support workload and Solution Engineer requirements for customers. Over time this role will progress to a Solution Architect role and the support responsibilities will transition to a support role.
- Lead customer on-boarding experience, adoption, and expansion
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Advise customers on how to best leverage Gretel to develop privacy engineering workflows
- Identify and escalate problems to the support and engineering teams
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Run periodic business reviews with large customers
- Identify risks to renewals on an ongoing basis, and collaborate internally to remediate customer concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors; with frequent communication cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- Respond to support requests
- Reproduce and troubleshoot customer symptoms
- Escalate issues to engineering
- Participate in issue triage and prioritization efforts with sales, customer success, product and engineering
- Assist with customer on-boarding by creating custom scripts or integrations
- Assist with architecting deployments
- Make code revisions to squash bugs and improve documentation
- 5 years minimum working in customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with data engineering and public cloud tooling
- Strong consulting or project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
Please come prepared to talk about 1 thing you like and 1 thing you think we should change about the Gretel product.