Gretel's mission is to automate privacy engineering. We enable developers, researchers, and scientists to quickly create safe versions of data that can be used for pre-production environments, machine learning workloads, and be shared across teams and organizations.
At Gretel you will be working on ways to make privacy engineering automated to people everywhere. You'll be building cutting edge technology to automate the process of synthetic data generation that is provably private using techniques like differential privacy.
This Solution Engineer will have support responsibilities, to extend investigation time and support coverage for our customers. This will be a split between Solution Engineering and Customer Success responsibilities, however this will vary based on support workload and Solution Engineer requirements for customers. Over time this role will progress to a Solution Architect role and the support responsibilities will transition to a support role.
- Lead customer on-boarding experience, adoption, and expansion
- Develop a strong partnership with customer stakeholders, influencers and decision makers
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Advise customers on how to best leverage Gretel to develop privacy engineering workflows
- Identify and escalate problems to the support and engineering teams
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to help prioritize the product roadmap
- Run periodic business reviews with large customers
- Identify risks to renewals on an ongoing basis, and collaborate internally to remediate customer concerns
- Establish relationships with customer executive sponsors; with frequent communication cadence to strengthen relationships while uncovering new opportunities
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- Respond to support requests
- Reproduce and troubleshoot customer symptoms
- Escalate issues to engineering
- Participate in issue triage and prioritization efforts with sales, customer success, product and engineering
- Assist with customer on-boarding by creating custom scripts or integrations
- Assist with architecting deployments
- Make code revisions to squash bugs and improve documentation
- 5 years minimum working in customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with data engineering and public cloud tooling
- Strong consulting or project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio.
Please come prepared to talk about 1 thing you like and 1 thing you think we should change about the Gretel product.