Through ML/AI based synthetic data tools and technology innovation Gretel helps organizations easily increase privacy and safe data sharing practices for their most critical data assets. We are disrupting how organizations approach privacy – by integrating synthetic data into development practices and workflows we enable "privacy by design".
We’re looking for a marketing operations lead to join our growing marketing team! This role supports Gretel with decision-making facts, data, tools, and processes, and is key to helping us scale and achieve our growth goals.
You will manage, monitor and communicate marketing performance results, and help identify and optimize conversions through lead tracking, account scoring, nurturing strategies; build and maintain a best of breed martech stack, and boost team productivity through automation, and new processes you create.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing, and work closely with marketing, product and engineering teams to design, implement, and operate a highly efficient martech stack so we can automate critical tasks, measure and report on outcomes, and make data driven decisions as a team.
If you’re data-driven, intrigued by managing key metrics and analysis for the marketing team, and bring experience from building a solid, scalable martech stack to support a high growth PLG startup, we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop an operations strategy that supports the marketing team’s performance goals
- Review the current marketing technology, and identify and implement best practices
- Implement any changes to improve user experience and reporting
- Design and implement marketing reporting and attribution and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution, measurement and optimization
- Partner with the product and sales teams to maintain and optimize our lead process to increase qualified lead flow
- Monitor performance to ensure smooth, consistent operations across campaigns and initiatives
- Maintain vendor relationships and recommend upgrades as needed
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, preferably in a B2B SaaS or PLG environment
- Experience executing multi-channel marketing strategies and aligning with stakeholders across marketing, sales, and customer success on shared pipeline goals
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar system) and Salesforce
- Successful at working in startup environment, with fast-moving projects and teams
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills - passionate about working with data, and highlighting insights in a concise manner
- Experience working with remote teams
- Growth mindset, resourceful and curious
We think the best ideas come from the blending of diverse perspectives. Our teams are composed of the best minds in their fields - and we believe that adding diversity will make our solutions stronger. We hire people who are superb at what they do, drawn to the cool edges where fields touch, and like to laugh. We are deeply collaborative, apolitical, and mission-oriented.