We are looking for a Growth Product Manager with a passion for machine learning, privacy, and developer-focused technology to help drive the growth of our company.
This role requires a close working relationship on a day-to-day basis with our engineering and marketing teams, a deep understanding of customer journeys and growth, hands-on scripting abilities, and a strong analytical and scientific mindset.
If you're contemplating a career in product, it may be your calling if
- You're motivated by big, audacious goals
- You have an uncanny ability to identify core problems and articulate elegant solutions
- You’re obsessed with understanding product market fit and improving customers’ experience at each step of the funnel
- 5+ years of industry experience with a minimum of 3+ years in a PM or Growth Marketing role, and 2 years in a technical role (engineering, data science, etc.)
- Experience with startups or small teams launching new products
- Experience building B2B SaaS products
Qualities we are looking for
- You're collaborative, inclusive, and a team player
- You’re curious and analytical; you take a scientific approach to form hypotheses and reach conclusions
- You spent time in the trenches as a software engineer and/or data scientist; you still analyze data in your spare time, and write scripts to automate your everyday life
- You’re flexible, and consider no task too big or too small; you know when to dive hands-on and single-handedly build the instrumentation or automation that you need, and when and how to engage and lead a cross-functional team to work towards strategic growth goals
- You are experienced with the product growth “toolbox”, including tools for analytics, visualization, experimentation, engagement, etc.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're a self-driven learner with exceptional work ethic
- You thrive in a culture of learning in public, where speaking up and respectful debate are encouraged
- You're looking for a unique opportunity to have an outsized impact on solving important problems in privacy, machine learning, AI, and data science
Day to day responsibilities
- Understand the customer journey, first qualitatively, then define metrics to quantitatively measure customer flows including sign ups, engagement, upgrades, retention, etc.
- Build the instrumentation and tooling to measure and analyze these metrics
- Identify big ideas that move the needle, and design/build experiments to quickly validate them
- Work closely with engineering to define product requirements and deliver the right product capabilities to optimize customer journeys
- Work closely with Marketing, Developer Advocates, Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, and the community, to get a 360-degree view of the customer experience, and figure out how to productize what’s working, and deprecate what’s not